After a juggernaut return to screens in 2021, Celebrity Apprentice Australia will be back in 2022 with a star-studded cast.
Fans of the show might still be reeling from Shaynna Blaze‘s win earlier this year, but the new lineup already promises a dramatic season as familiar faces battle it out to win $100,000 for their charity of choice.
With stakes high and egos to match, the celebrities are in for a rude awakening as the competition ramps up between them.
Who’s In The Boardroom?
So Dramatic! previously revealed that former Home and Away star Jodi Gordon would take on the business challenge. As discussed in episode 109 of So Dramatic! With Megan Pustetto, a source close to the starlet confessed that filming would begin mid-October.
Athlete Turia Pitt and radio hosts Will and Woody will also face Lord Alan Sugar‘s boardroom wrath after they were announced by Nine in September.
From sporting stars to controversial reality TV contestants, here’s the entire list of celebs taking on Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2022 :
- Bronte Campbell – Dual Olympic gold medallist
- Benji Marshall – NRL great
- Gamble Breaux – The Real Housewives of Melbourne star
- Beck Zemek – Married at First Sight 2021 bride
- Vince Colosimo – Aussie acting legend
- Samantha Jade – X Factor 2021 winner
- Jean Kittson – Australian comedy queen
- Darren McMullen – Renowned TV presenter and actor
- Jarrod Scott – International supermodel
- Carla from Bankstown – Secretary to former NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and social media sensation
- Ronnie Caceres – The Block favourite
- Eloni Vunakece – Two-time Australian Ninia Warrior semi-finalist and former international NRL star
- Jodi Gordon – Neighbours and Home and Away actress
- Turia Pitt – Athlete
- Will and Woody – KIIS FM radio hosts
Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2022 will kick off next year.
Know something that we don’t? Spill the tea here!
Get the tea first! Follow So Dramatic! on Instagram, and tune in on Mondays to get your reality tea fix with the So Dramatic! podcast with Megan Pustetto.